Saturday, December 15, 2012

OOTD

Holla! This evening I'm away for a meal to Frankie & Benny's with my friends, so I thought I'd do a quick outfit of the day before I leave. It's pretty wet outside today, but its not that cold so I thought I'll get rid of the winter clothes. I went for the more casual and 'military' look. I like to stay comfy and feel good in my clothes. On the photos I'm wearing a navy zip up hoodie with patches on shoulders and elbows from Burton (£28), T-shirt with cross print from River Island (£10 from the summer sale), jeans from Zara which I wrote about in my review in my previous post (£25), boots from River Island which I got last year (£60)and Khaki hooded Parka from New Look (£39.99). Hope everyone enjoys their weekend and this post. If you have any questions or suggestions please leave them in the comments down below.

1 comment:

  1. Always love guys with this kind of shoes :) the haircut looks cute on you :) Now following you. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete