Friday, January 11, 2013

Update

Holla !

Hi everyone, I know I haven't posted anything on my blog in a long time, and I never got the chance to wish you all Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, so I hope everyone had an amazing festive time and you all had a great and a happy new year and everyone welcome 2013 with a blast :). 

Since it is a new year and I'm still a beginner getting used to it all I have made few resolutions according to my blog to make things a little bit more interesting for you guys. So hopefully you all will see a lot more, interesting and exciting stuff coming up on this blog throughout the year.  I promised myself to post at least one post related to fashion and 'Week In Photos' every Sunday. So you'll get the chance to see what I get up to during the week and the weekends. 

I know the first week of 2013 has already went past, but because I've been really busy with my exams in uni I never got the chance to post anything as I was trying to focus on my exams, plus it wasn't a full week ;). So now that my exams are over I can relax and focus on my blog and I shall start posting from this up coming Sunday (13/1/2013). 




That's it for now, I'm adding a little collage of things  that have been happening in my life throughout the December. Hope you all like it and till Sunday :). 


P.S. Have a great weekend!





3 comments:

  1. Your blog is so well put together! love the little picture collages are they from Instagram?

    http://ceeonbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm trying to do my best! Yes, the photos are from Instagram :)

      I love your blog too, I followed you.

      Delete
  2. hey dave,,,, just started following you. i love your blog. gives me some ideas of what to do as well since i am just starting out. thanks for introducing it to me, :)

    Issie xox

    http://issie-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete