Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Liebster Award!


Holla!

I've seen a lot of bloggers being nominated for Liebster Award to find out I have also been nominated by Hannah from Trust in Vogue  who I want to thank very much for nominating me. It really does mean a lot. I know, I only just started and only have just a few followers, but it really puts on a smile on my face knowing that people appreciate what I do, especially when I'm doing something I truly enjoy. 
For those who are unaware, the Liebster Award helps to improve other bloggers' reputation and raise the awareness of the blog if they have under 200 followers, which is an amazing way and an opportunity for every blogger to shine and let their readers find out a little bit more about them selves. 

The Rules



- Answer 11 random facts about yourself

- Answer 11 questions from the person that nominated you

- Nominate new blogs (of course, with under 200 followers) 
- Make 11 new questions for them to answer

Random Facts About Me
1. I. LOVE. FASHION - you have probably already guessed that though.
2. I love meeting new people and making friends. You can never have too many friends, these are the people who make your life worth while. 
3. I am an Apple freak - iPhone, iPad and Mac addict.
4. I'm very outgoing. Can't stay at home for too long, or I will end up doing stupid, pointless things. 
5. I tweet and instagram a lot! 
6. I care about my hair probably more than anyone else.
7. I'm very tanned - whenever I meet/speak to someone new they think I'm Spanish/Italian.
8. Nicki Minaj and Rihanna are the best. 
9. I don't like sleeping - such a waste of time. I could be doing something more productive than that, right?
10. I basically live of Chinese food. Chicken Curry for the win. 
11. I'm not afraid to take risks in life. If you don't take a risk, you'll never know what could have happened.

Hannah's Questions:
1. What's your biggest fear?
I'm not scared of anything really, because I like to challenge myself. The only fear for me is a fear of a failure. 
2. What's your lifetime ambition?
I would LOVE to travel around the world. There is so many places that I want to visit.
3. Where do you see yourself in 5/10 years time?
Hopefully graduating from university, travel for a year, move out to London/Florida and start my career.
4. Chocolate or Sweets?
Sweet.
5. If you had to take an object with you to a deserted island, what would you take?
Possibly impossible for me just to pick one, but if I really have to I'll go with my iPhone!
6. If you had the opportunity to claim lots of money but lose your blog, would you do it?
No. So far the thing I learnt in life is that money doesn't bring happiness. Whereas doing what you love does. Therefore no way!
7. Who inspires you?
As weird as it may sound it has to be my parents that inspire me the most. They have taught me so many great things in life and I am incredibly grateful to them for that.
8. Do you prefer Summer or Winter?
It's all about Summer!
9. What's one item of clothing you can't live without?
Denim jacket.
10. Would you rather be famous, or the best friend of someone famous?
Best friend of someone famous, being famous is so much hassle. No privacy what so ever.
11. If you could, would you go the past to see your ancestors, or would you travel to the future?
Go back to the past. I can always wait for the future and see what it brings. If I knew what would happen life would be boring, so I'd rather know what I was up to before! Haha.

My Questions:
1. Describe yourself in 3 words.
2. What is your biggest 'Pet Peeve'?
3. From 1 - 10 (1 being the lowest, 10 being the highest) how important is fashion to you?
4. What are your plans for the future?
5. Favourite place to go on holidays?
6. Dogs or Cats?
7. What is your favourite thing to blog about and why? 
8. Why did you decide to start writing a blog? 
9. Who is your favourite celebrity?
10. What is your favourite perfume/aftershave?
11. Who is the person you can always rely on ?

Once again thank you to Hannah for nominating me, I really did enjoy answering all the questions!

The blogs that I'm nominating, as I believe they have so much potential are:

11 comments:

  1. Great post, was lovely getting to know more about you! Can't beat a chicken curry hahaha

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the nomination! Just completed the questions over on my blog! :)

    Http://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blog, content, and design! You're doing a great job :) Now following you too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done! your answers are all really sweet! I wish I could be as outgoing as you :( www.cherrytruth2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. as much as I complain about not having winter months, I'm still all about summer! Congrats on the award!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. aaww hun thanks for nominating me really appreciate it! love the fact that your so fearless, best trait to have xx

    Carol x

    http://fashion-bells.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, that's great! :)

    Isabel Rose
    blondieslens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to travel around the world too, go literally everywhere, but you know, it costs quite a bit, best keep it for holidays...

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hie:)
    Thank you so much for following my blog!
    Its so nice to see a male blogger:) your blog is great. Followed you xx

    ReplyDelete