Tuesday, May 7, 2013

FREEDOM

Hey y'all!

Oh my goshhhhh! It's been a loooong time since I could just sit down, relax, enjoy my life and focus on what I enjoy doing the most (which is obviously blogging and watching YouTube videos). Yup, so first year of university is over... scary right? I remember like it was yesterday starting uni and now the first year came to an end. I don't know how I really feel about uni anymore. I'm not sure if it's for me and if I like my course (Meeh!). But anyways, lets not talk about it, because it's all boring stuff. 

Right now my I'm dedicating myself to blogging, I have 5 months, 5 MONTHS of Summer holidays OH EM GEE. I don't even KNOOOOOOOW what I'm going to do with all the spare time. I obviously have few holidays planned etc. but apart from that I'll just be blogging, blogging and blogging. I always think about my blog, what I can do to make it a little bit different and just in general more exciting. Because I want you guys to enjoy what I do as much as I enjoy doing it, so I always try to improve and give it 100%. Therefore I have already planned few things for my blog. I'd like to try and take more photos of the outfits of the day and show you guys more photos how I style and wear different thing. Right now I don't feel like I've been doing it enough. Simply because I don't really have where to take the photos or anyone to take the photos for me. I love photography and I've been trying to take photos using tripod but to take good photographs on a tripod is possibly IMPOSSIBLE MAN and as you know I like to do my best in everything that I do, therefor I want my photos to look good. So I'm not sure how I'm going to resolve this problem but hopefully I will come up with something!

Also, lately I have been thinking a lot about starting a YouTube channel. WAAH! I love watching videos on YouTube. This is literally what I do everyday, no a day goes by without me watching  video. And I always had in mind starting a YouTube channel, I just didn't know what I'm going to be ready for it. I feel like videos are a lot more personal than blogs. Don't get me wrong I love blogging and I will continue to blog, I just find videos a lot more personal and interesting. You get the chance to see the person, you get to know them a lot better, you can see their personality... ah I just love it. It's so cool. But I'm not sure if I'm ready. I don't know why, but I'm too scared of what other people will think of me, everyone these days is so opinionated and it's something I really don't like and something I'm afraid of. I also don't have the right equipment, I do have a good camera but I need to get a Mac Book to edit the videos, because if I'm going to make videos I want them to be good! So hopefully this or next week I will have my Mac Book and I can start shooting my videos. 

This is it for today people. I'm really sorry, this is a really long and boring post. Most of you probably won't bother reading it, but I just felt like because of uni I wasn't able to dedicate enough of my time to my blog I just felt like updating you on few things. So yeah, I hope you're all well and I watch out for a new - fashion related post tomorrow!!

Me being me - super cheese ball, because exams are over. 






14 comments:

  1. Yay do a YouTube channel xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love watching youtube videos aswell! I'll support you if you choose to start ^_^ Just make sure your videos are unique and that you are comfortable making them and can stand for what you are doing!
    Maria xx
    http://thesuckerforfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha yeah. Weird but also a bit creepy...! x

      Delete
  3. It's great that you are so excited for your holidays! I'm glad that your year of school went well!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for commenting on my blog! Feel free to follow me and I will follow back! Just let me know!

    xx
    FashionEvELand | FEEL
    http://fashioneveland.blogspot.gr/
    https://www.facebook.com/FashionEvELand

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect post and photo



    Passa da me/ See me

    FASHION SEDUCER
    Ti seguo con Google Friend Connect, ricambi? (I follow you, follow me)

    MY FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pic!!

    Thanks for visit and comment my blog!!

    So nice blog.. I follow you now.. follow back??

    Greetings!!

    http://enaissoul.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post!
    Have a good time!

    I'm following u via GFC, hope u can follow back.


    Moda della donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. great blog,
    I follow you, follow me??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post!


    You want to follow each other in the GFC and Bloglovin?

    Best wishes,
    http://vgolove1.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You should totally start a YouTube channel - from your photographs and writing alone you have such an awesome amount of energy and personality...it would be awesome to see it come alive on YouTube! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. following u on GFC NOW ITS YOUR TURN ..

    www.hypnocake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey nice blog :)
    Following you in bloglovin and GFC :)
    Hope you can follow me back
    Recent post:
    ♥ Dressing up has no age limits ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. deffo start a youtube channel that would be so cool! people may hate because your doing something that takes a lot a of balls and confidence but you'll also have some great supporters.. like me! :D

    www.allthingsleaf.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete