Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Mini Haul

Hey y'all!

Today, I have for you my very first haul! WOOP WOOP! Erm... is it just me who's that excited? Yeah... probably, awkies! Oh well, anyway I went shopping few times last month and this month and I picked up few items so I thought I would share them with yah. So here they are! 

POLKA DOT SHORT SLEEVE SHIRT - Primark



I am an absolute shirts lover, no a month goes by when I don't treat myself to a new shirt ( or two ). Quiet surprisingly I also love the shirts in Primark... they are very affordable, trendy and really cool. They also have a lot of different styles and patterns. Maybe not the best quality, but come on, where else am I gonna get a shirt for £7? BARGAIN! 

I'm in love with this shirt, it's short sleeved, which is perfect for summer, and I just love the pattern on it. So if you're a fan of shirts like me or you're looking for a new shirt I would recommend checking Primark!


This is another shirt I picked up from Primark. I love the colors on it. When I look at it, it just makes me think of summer and just makes me happy. Patterns and bright colors are in right now as well, so if you're looking for a trendy/summery shirt this is perfect option. 

BLACK TEE - Primark






Yup, another item from Primark. This one however was customized by me! I did a little DIY on it. I went to Top Man and I found this perfect black, studded tee there. However the price was really steep. I wasn't prepared to pay £20 for a simple black tee! CRAZY RIGHT? So I decided to purchase a simple black tee for £2.50 from Primark and add the studs myself. (If you're wondering how to DIY your tee check our my tutorial HERE)

NEW YORK T-SHIRT - Top Man



While I was in Top Man, and even though I managed to stop myself from buying the black studded tee I couldn't contain myself from buying this one! I love this tee, it's very comfy, and loose fit and fits me perfectly. LOVE IT!

COCAINE & CAVIAR - eBay



Yup, i did follow the crowd and ended up getting yet again another tee. I'm not a big fan of slogan tees, but I found this one very interesting and different. I just feel like I can style it in many different ways and wear it with literally anything. If you would like me to show you how I style this tee let me know in the comments down below :).

NIKE TRAINERS - Nike



I basically shouldn't be allowed anywhere near shoes... because this is getting ridiculous. BUT HOW could I have possible NOT got these beauties? Especially when they were only £35, I mean COME ON? I love them, I'm not really a fan on red, but I love blue and I just thought the colors in this pair worked really well! I wear jeans a lot and I feel like these shoes will go with any jeans I put on. 

So that's it for today. I hope you enjoyed this haul and I shall do another, bigger one soon! I wasn't really sure how to show you the products because I don't think they are looking the best on the hangers, but I literally gave up on my tripod, so I wasn't even going to attempt take takes of me wearing these items. I hope you don't mind them being presented like that and you like them. 

Also, be sure to let me know in the comments what you think about all these items! I's dyeing to hear your opinions! 

Until next time! 



19 comments:

  1. Ah I love primark. Wish there was one near me!!
    Great pics! love the new york tee ^_^
    Maria xx
    http://thesuckerforfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute items

    I love Primark

    http://newlifewithfashion.blogspot.com/2013/05/462-nude-coat-and-wine-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the 2 button downs! I need to get my hands on some of those for my brother! Great haul! :) xx

    -Mitzee

    factshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cool shirts and from Primark - not bad! Really enjoyed your haul!
    Would you like to follow each other? :)

    xoxo Cate

    http://theperksofbeingahipster.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah I really love the patterned shirt from Primark, would be really nice teamed up with a pair of denim shorts and converse for the summer!

    Sam
    http://sprksam.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funky shirts!:) I like the polka dot and New York ones:)

    www.trustinvogue.com

    - Hannah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cocaine and caviar t shirt - you have great style xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! Shall we follow? let me know XSE
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that polka dot shirt and all of the other fun finds! Thanks for sharing! So glad to see that some males blog about fashion! ;) Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like to see more men fashion blogger haha
    thanks for your comment and sure following you now, hope you follow me back :)
    flowersandcrowns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice post & blog!!! Following & grabbed your button!!
    Hope you do the same for me;)
    Check out my:
    My Jewelry Shop
    My Blog
    xoxo
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE those trainers! red and blue is such an awesome combination

    Francesca xo
    www.yummylikecake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. great haul! and yea lets follow each other on bloglovin! :-)
    followed you. let me know when you follow back.
    nice blog and love the header!

    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love is the t shirts, especially the polka dot one.

    carol
    http://fashion-bells.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great picks, my favorite are the 2nd shirt, love the aztec print! And that Cocaine and Caviar one, so cheeky!

    Feel free to check-out my latest blog post and if you like, follow me on GFC, I'll follow you back :)
    http://roxxanaifrim.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great post love :)

    PLease check out my blog?

    http://terriface01.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. My boyfriend would actually be hooked to your blog if I showed him. Lovely tees, I love the new york one and I love the diy spike top. My bf has been eyeing it up in top man, however I may copy your diy idea and see if he notices the difference. fab idea!

    www.lovefromhannahxo.blogspot.co.uk

    P.s Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog!! I am now following you, would be lovely if you wanted to follow me too xx

    ReplyDelete