Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May'13 Wishist


Holla!

As we're in May it's time for a new wishlist. There is not a lot this month that I would like to get apart from few funky tees, a couple pairs of shorts and this white HOMIES sweatshirt which I'm absolutely in love with. I just think it's such a statement piece, since it's white and back it will also go with everything. As you can probably see a little pattern here, this month I went for the black and white theme. I don't really have a lot of black clothes so I decided to fill my wardrobe with few basics.

What would you like to purchase this month? I would love to find out, let me know in the comments down below :) 

Dave

6 comments:

  1. Nice t-shirt ;)
    Great blog !

    http://letmeloveyou1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think those jean shorts are perfect for spring and I want that homies top too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great wishlist!

    *what do you think about my last look? kiss

    http://thefiftyshadesoffashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the sweatshirt
    lovely post
    love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete